Believed to be last remaining running example
TK1566 was donated to the Atwell Wilson Motor Museum in Calne, UK by Carl Tantum, who owned it since 1960, He was given the car by his uncle - Captain Mortimer Houghton Tantum - who purchased the vehicle in 1929 from its first owner, a vicar in Wimborne, Dorset. Never restored and described as being in ‘oily rag’ condition, the Trojan has just needed occasional cosmetic repairs and general maintenance. In fact, the engine was last overhauled around 30 years ago by Phil Potter of the Trojan Owners Club.
The car is on display in the museum.